On Tuesday, July 28 2020, the Association held her 6th Triennial Zonal Delegates’ Conference across the four Zonal Councils of the Association. The highlight of the Conference was the election of new Zonal Officers who shall take charge of the administration of the Zones on behalf of the National Secretariat.
At the Port Harcourt Zonal Delegates’ held in Awka, Anambra state, the following emerged as the new Zonal Officers.
- Peter Onita – Chairman
- Felix Ike – Vice Chairman
- Innocent Ugwunta – Secretary
- Prince Collins Eluozo – Assistant Secretary
- Anthony Osi – IRO
- Mbuk Williams – PRO
- Timi Chike – Treasurer
- Sydney Eremazara – Financial Secretary
- Joy Ure Orikoha – WIP Chairperson
- Azubuike Nyenke – Auditor
At the Lagos Zonal Delegates’ held in Ibadan, Oyo state, the following emerged as the new Zonal Officers.
- Onovae Simon – Chairman
- Eyam Abeng – Vice Chairman
- Owan David A – Secretary
- Ebiesuwa Segun – Assistant Secretary
- Usman Umar – Treasurer
- Momoh Tairu O – Financial Secretary
- Musa Leroy – IRO
- Adeyinka Tunde – PRO
- Chinyelu Onuotu – WIP Chairperson
- Adams Stephen – Auditor
At the Warri Zonal Delegates’ held in Warri, Delta state, the following emerged as the new Zonal Officers.
- Mustapha Kamaldum – Chairman
- Audu Oshiokhamele – Vice Chairman
- Mala Rejo Christopher – Secretary
- John Ojohwo – Assistant Secretary
- Friday Dollar – IRO
- Jeli N.C – PRO
- Bemigha Eleigho – Treasurer
- Jide Alabi – Financial Secretary
- Florence Abdul – WIP Chairperson
- Lateef Jakande – Auditor
At the Kaduna Zonal Delegates’ held in Abuja, FCT, the following emerged as the new Zonal Officers.
- Aliyu Dauda – Chairman
- Aminu Salihu – Vice Chairman
- Abbas Umar – Secretary
- Abiye Brown – Assistant Secretary
- Yusuf Saidu – Treasurer
- Sanusi Dauda – Financial Secretary
- Amah Ugo – IRO
- Asele Asele – PRO
- Hasiya Audu – WIP Chairperson
- Ibrahim Abubakar – Auditor
According to the PENGASSAN Constitution of 2019, all the officers have been sworn into office except the Chairman and Secretary who will be sworn in at the National Delegates Conference as part of the Central Working Committee.